Submit your jokes on the forum and the best from around the FND world will be published here!
Most Embarrassing Moment:
12 July 1997 - It was during my stay at a hotel in Rangoon. One day I was going down in the lift when another person whom i haven't met until then started talking to me. He asked 'How are you?" and I answered "Fine" surprised at it. He then asked me "What else are you up to" and I replied "nothing". Finally he turned to me and said "Do You Mind I Am On The Phone"!!.It was then that i realized he was talking on his Mobile. - Submitted by an anonymous FNDer
Things that change when you leave university:
- 6:00 am is when you get up, not when you go to sleep
- You actually eat breakfast foods at breakfast time.
- You hear your favourite song in the lift at work.
- You carry an umbrella.
- Your friends marry and divorce instead of get together and break-up.
- You go from 130 days of holidays to 20.
- You get out of bed in the morning even if it's raining.